Directions / Map
It just feels far away. Or close, depending on where
- Location: Located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Airport: Fifteen minutes from Gulfport/Biloxi
- Cities: One hour drive to New Orleans or
Beau Rivage is conveniently located on the Gulf Coast in Biloxi, Mississippi, approximately an hour drive from New Orleans to the west and Mobile, Alabama, to the east. In addition to being easily accessible by land, daily major airline service is also available via the Gulfport/Biloxi International Airport located only 15 minutes from Beau Rivage.
Directions from Gulfport / Biloxi Airport to Beau Rivage: Traveling I-10
- When leaving the airport property, turn left onto Airport Boulevard.
- Proceed to traffic signal and turn right. (highway 49)
- Travel approximately 3/4 mile to Interstate and go East on I-10.
- Take Exit 46-A (I-110 Loop)
- Stay on I-110 Loop to the Ocean Springs exit ramp.
- Ocean Springs Exit will put you on Highway 90 East.
- Beau Rivage is the first hotel-casino on the right on Highway 90.
Approximate travel time from the Airport is 15 - 20 minutes.
Directions from Gulfport / Biloxi Airport to Beau Rivage: Traveling Highway 90 (Scenic)
- When leaving the Airport property, turn left on Airport Boulevard.
- Proceed to traffic signal and turn left. (Highway 49)
- Stay on Highway 49 until it intersects with Highway 90.
- Travel East on Highway 90 into Biloxi, passing the Biloxi Lighthouse.
- Approximately 1/4 mile past the Lighthouse, Beau Rivage is located on the right.
- Approximate travel time from the Airport is 25 - 30 minutes